Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Leader
Resume Due Date: August 9, 2017 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Project: Niagara Operations
Duration: 2 years
Location: Niagara, Ontario
- Niagara Projects requires resources to oversee various projects at various stages within the Niagara Project Work Program.
- Reporting to the Project Section Manager, the Project Leader is responsible for leading a portfolio of multidisciplinary projects in support of the operation and sustainment of OPG facilities in the Niagara Region.
- This role is accountable for leading matrix project execution teams and co-ordinating project documentation.
- 4 year University Engineering Degree (Generalist/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil) considered an asset.
- PMP certification considered an asset
- Post secondary courses in business economics as relates to project management is an asset
- 6 + years in the engineering field considered an asset.
- 3+ years in project management strongly considered an asset.
- Experience in developing project requirements, plans, cost estimates
- Background in Business is an asset
- Comfortable managing projects in the execution phase and closeout
- Familiarity with equipment and process in a generating station or similar heavy industry
- Knowledge in cost accounting and forecasting as it relates to Project Management
- Strong knowledge in commercial contracting methods/contract management and construction methods
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills