Our client is currently requesting resumes for the following position: Work Protection Maintenance Specialist
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, September 6th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Project: 73257 – OPG PM & Oversight-U2TG
Duration: 31 weeks
Location: Darlington – Refurbishment Project Office (RPO)
- Review vendor work plans
- Final review of CWPs
- Support of work protection improvement initiatives
- Perform final review of materials, FME plans, lift plans, work protection requirements
- Review QCP for CWP for DNRU2 and layup
- Oversight on JV preparation of PMID work orders
- Perform field walk-downs of work plans
- Field SME oversight
- This position requires 25+ years of maintenance background at Ontario Power Generation.
- It also requires experience on coordination of Turbine Generator outages at Darlington Nuclear Generating Station.
- This position must be filled by someone previously holding MA qualifications at Darlington.