Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for Senior Unix Expert for 5-months contract in Toronto, Ontario
6- 8 years’ experience working with Linux /Unix administration, with the ability to use this experience in designing, implementing, testing, analyzing, and documenting solutions that can be used as best practices with respect to Hitachi Data Systems product offerings.
• Ability to Support Hitachi HANA System Administration
• Enterprise data center infrastructure knowledge
• Performance Tuning and Performance Benchmarking is a plus.
• Experience with Split Mirror Backup and Replication Technologies
• Good hands on experience with Enterprise Blade or Rack servers
• Good hands on experience with OEM Enterprise storage or at an expert level with IBM/HP/EMC/NetApp storage in block devices.
• Good storage knowledge in RAID, disk-subsystem, file system, snapshot, replication
• Good, hands-on IP networking skills in the layer 2 and 3 OSI model
• Excellent knowledge in networking and storage protocols: Fibre Channel, Storage Area Network, NFS, CIFS, TCP/IP,.
• Solid background in Linux Kernel, utilities, clustering.
• Excellent platform (Windows/Unix/Linux) background.
• experience with Python, Perl and UNIX shell scripting
Good to have
• Strong hands-on experience with SAP support package stacks, kernel upgrades and enhancement packs.
• Experience with ABAP and Java Instances
• Knowledge in all fields of SAP Basis Administrative activities.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.