Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Logic Verification Engineer – IV on a 3+ months long assignment extensions beyond, in San Jose, CA, USA.
We need an experienced professional performing ASIC Verification based on architectural/micro architectural specification review and analysis followed with definition of Verification requirements.
Skill sets required, not limited to the following:
- Strong background in specifying and developing random test bench environments
- Strong background in System Verilog, VMM/UVM and C/C++
- Strong understanding of Hardware Design, Verification and Validation Principles
- Strong experience with Verilog and System Verilog design of complex IP blocks working with high speed design.
- Strong background in the following verification disciplines: test bench architecture, test case development, functional coverage, coverage collection and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to create and document verification plans
- Experience with high-speed transceiver protocols PCI Express is must and UPI
- Experience with high-speed memory protocols including DDR3/4, QDR and HBM2
- Experience with microcontroller subsystem verification
- Experience with formal verification methods property checking
- Experience verifying design-for-test DFT logic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Educational requirements for this position:
BSEE/CE minimum, MS preferred plus 5-10 years of experience in ASIC Logic Functional Verification
Strong background in design verification, Knowledge of UVM based methodologies preferred
About the Ian Martin Group
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.