Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Wireless Performance Engineer – II on a 5+ months long assignment extensions beyond, in Santa Clara, CA, USA.
Wireless system performance validation and integration Engineer
Skill sets required, not limited to the following:
- Anechoic chamber measurement experience
- Wireless OTA measurement (Antenna and Throughput)
- WiFi or WLAN throughput testing capability
- Platform noise measurement using PSA
- Soldering Experience
- Equipment proficiency – VNA/PSA/LTE signal emulator
- Must be Familiar with Antenna testing in anechoic chamber
- Hands on experience with WiFi/BT/GPS performance over-the-air testing in terms of sensitivity and throughput
- Must have Knowledge of 2G/3G/4G/LTE radio and CTIA Over the Air (OTA) tests or related experience.
- Experience with RF measurement test equipment like base station emulators, Network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, network tools like iperf
- Expert in MS Office
- Good managing skills in being able to handle – Vendor communication and engagement for LTE
- Detail oriented with capturing, analyzing data and executing test plans
- MS with 3-5 yrs or BS with 10 years’ experience in the RF/Antenna/Wireless area
Experience with mobile device component and architecture is a plus
About the Ian Martin Group
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.