Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Data Analyst to be part of a Clinical Services Billing Support Specialist for a 12 months assignment in Chicago, IL.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Location: Remote, contractor will be working from home and can be located anywhere
- Must have a Bio-Medical background, does not need billing experience. Need someone that is familiar with medical terminology that can read report related to billing. Must not need assistance with understanding the medical terminology on the reports.
- Biomed experience or worked in a healthcare environment with an understanding of what a biomed does.
- Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, with ability and confidence to effectively interface with senior management and field teams.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Clinical Services platforms (Clarify, Service 360, CMT, Servecost) and knowledge Support Central and other relevant applications desirable.
- Extremely well organized, with attention to detail, yet able to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.