Our Oil & Gas client is currently seeking a highly organized and dynamic Administrative Assistant in Lloydminster, SK.
- Assess the requirements of internal customers and work with providers to facilitate solutions to training needs.
- Collect/enter data into SAP records and provide analysis or reports as required.
- Support with scheduling client training events, send out notifications, enroll students, issue attendee lists, collect sign-off sheets and follow-up in SAP.
- Sort and file permits and safety check sheets.
- Maintain hard copy student training records, evaluations and vendor files.
- Provide general office administration and support as asked.
Must Have Skills/ Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of general administrative experience.
- A relevant post-secondary diploma or certificate.
- Experience within records management software such as SAP, HDMS, or MSDP.
- Prior experience with Filing systems.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Able to effectively multi-task.
Nice to Have Skills/ Qualifications:
- Familiarization with Oil and Gas terminology.
- SAP training and Events Module.
- Efficient planning and scheduling skills.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.