Our Oil & Gas client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support its local operations in Charlie Lake, BC. This role is responsible for supporting busy managers and a team of direct reports to fulfill their day to day responsibilities. The successful candidate would be an outgoing, friendly team player who is highly responsive and eager to support.
Provide Administrative support to the managers, team leads and their direct reports.
- Coordinate manager and team meetings, events, supply orders and manage employee IT requests and expense reports.
- Assist with business and management driven initiatives and special projects.
- Generate/develop documents, reports, graphs, presentations, meeting minutes.
- Maintain documents and filing system.
- Build strong relationships with other admins, business units and external stakeholders as applicable.
Must Have Skills Required:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a general administrative role.
- Intermediate or higher MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook).
- High school diploma at a minimum.
- Outgoing, friendly and a strong communicator.
- Responsive, engaging, and highly supportive with a high level of customer service.
- Able to shift priorities and juggle tasks.
- Detailed, organized, and takes pride in their work.
Nice to Have Skills Required:
- Post-secondary education within administration (ie, Degree, Diploma or Certificate).
- 2 or more years oil and gas industry administrative experience or other related experience.
- Experience using SAP or similar tracking system.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.