Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer III for a 12 months assignment in Milwaukee, WI.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Provide leadership, planning and technical support for the introduction of processes for new product development and existing manufacturing.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Complete qualification and verification activities for new equipment being commissioned for new product lines. Update existing equipment and complete qualifications for NPI integration.
• Draft and release work instructions for new product lines. Update instructions on existing work instructions to incorporate new products as necessary.
• Work through change control processes for design and manufacturing changes
• Ensure regulatory compliance through Qualification & Validation. Responsible for ensuring rigor in determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance
• Drive continuous simplification of QMS methods and their applications by working with cross-functional team including Operations and Quality Assurance.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of document control, design transfer, verification, validation, acceptance activity, DMR, DHR and electronic signature requirements to ensure that product, equipment, tools, processes, software, training and documentation meet requirements
1. B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree and 3 years’ experience or Associates Degree and 5 years’ experience or High School diploma with 7 years of experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting
2. Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning skills
3. Ability to work independently
4. Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and verbal) to all levels of the organization
5. Ability to identify and implement Best Practices
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.