Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a AIX RHEL Sr. Programmer for a twelve months assignment in Auburn Hills, MI.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 7+ years of experience in design, architecture, support with Linux (RHEL) and AIX system administration.
- Comfortable working with Shell scripting (ksh or bash) and ability to support existing scripted processes.
- Working Knowledge of WPARs, RAID, and storage systems on AIX and RHLE.
- Working Knowledge of RHEL Linux and AIX in the areas of network configuration, Native multipathing, dynamic tracing, File systems, Configuration tools etc.
- Must have first-hand experience and working knowledge leading/supporting IBM and Red hat (RHEL) migration effort. Virtualization experience using LPARs or similar technologies that includes performing physical to virtual server migrations.
- Working knowledge of high-performance storage and clustered file systems using GPFS/Veritas and other software.
- Working knowledge of LVM, Veritas, and other volume management tools for UNIX servers as well as the technologies that utilize them.
- Strong working knowledge of networking architectures and protocols including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, SSH, SFTP.
- Good understanding of AWS, Azure or similar Cloud platforms.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) IBM Certified System Administrator – AIX V1AWS SysOps certification, Azure Infrastructure certification (Preferred)
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.