Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for Application Configuration and Support Engineer for 12 months’ contract.
- Must be a US Citizen/GC holder to support US export controlled systems.
- Experience administering Atlassian Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crowd, Crucible tools hosted in a Linux environment. Experience maintaining Tomcat and Apache servers in Linux and Windows environment.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Coverage for Pacific evening shift (16:00-00:00).
- Experience administering Atlassian Confluence, HIP Chat, Jira and Jama Software Jama, JIH Sync. Experience with IBM Clearcase, HP Quality Center, Smartbear Collaborator, Rogue Wave Klocwork a plus.
- Administer Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crowd, Crucible tools hosted in a Linux environment.
- Responsible for maintaining Tomcat and Apache servers in Linux and Windows environment.
- Perform installations, updates, and upgrades of the tools.
- Validate application upgrades and patches Implement configuration change requests approved by the Change Control Board (CCB).
- Ensure all clients service requests are updated and tracked via ServiceDesk System.
- Analyze production problems. Work hand in hand with the tool lead and own responsibility of the work being assigned.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps Deliver services within established Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Take ownership of advanced technical issues, working with the vendors when necessary. Between 2-4 relevant years of experience with B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- At least 1 year of experience in administration of build and release management tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins or Hudsun.
- Knowledge on Apache and Tomcat administration is desirable. (Configuration and Trouble shooting).
- Strong understanding of integrating tools into production environments.
- Ability to follow standardized processes Ability to troubleshoot application issues.
- Work with end users and other support departments to analyze and reproduce issues.
- Ability to create detailed/clear documentation and problem reports Daily time management and accurate time reporting.
- Experience in operating systems (RedHat Linux, Microsoft Windows Server).
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills (both written and oral) Enthusiastic and ability to learn new tools and scripting languages.
- Must have application support experience: BambooBitbuc.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.