Do you want to work for a company deploying technological talent on the frontlines?
What if they made products that enriched lives every day?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have immediate need for your kind of talent.
We represent an Information Technology Company and are urgently seeking Data Architect/Analyst/Developer for a 3 months’ contract assignment at Edmonton, AB
- Responsible for data architectures and solution designs.
- Performs business and systems architecture and leadership for the design, development, implementation and support of data solutions – which includes both backend data provisioning and front-end information synthesis components.
- This role is a leadership role, guiding other data analysts and acting as the mentor for business intelligence and data provisioning matters.
General skill sets include:
• Complex data analysis and architecture.
• Business intelligence and data warehousing development methodologies.
• Business analysis.
• Problem solving.
• Superior communication, including technical writing.
• Extensive knowledge of relational SQL databases and SQL in at least one of the following environments: Oracle. Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL.
• Significant expertise in relational database, as well as data modeling, both logical and physical.
• Significant experience in multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, normalized and de-normalized models, handling “slow-changing” dimensions/attributes. Collaborates to define architecture policy, standards and processes.
• Quality assurance of all architecture deliverables and artifacts.
• Design and maintenance of application data architecture
• Assessment and management of architecture impacts.
• Communication of architecture matters to affected parties.
• Active participant in the development of strategies and business cases.
• Actively participates in helping set priorities
- 5 years or more in data architecture
– Data modeling
– Data mastering
– Data analysis
- General technical skillsets 3 – 5 years
- SQL Server
- SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS MDM.