Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
As our business grows, the need to connect with people like you grow. You wouldn’t have found your way to this advertisement if you were not interested in what we can do to help you, would you?
Now for the good stuff.
We have an opening for a Moncton- New Brunswick
- Project Description:
Java Developer required to work on the client’s Group Member Portal to adapt the portal for the new version of Claims Management Software.
- The Portal is written in IBM Portal Technology and we are looking for a Strong Java Developer to join the team.
- Evidence of strong Java Development skills
- Nice to have portal development experience
- Participate in the design of different applications.
- Participate in all Java development phases, including design, development, debugging, unit testing and maintenance.
- Participate in advancement and maintenance (add functionalities, make changes, etc.) of certain applications and software previously developed by the team.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of existing work processes, procedures, and methods.
- Prepare technical documentation on application deployment and support and have it approved. Perform ongoing strategic watch to propose improvements.