Our Guelph client, specializing in animal welfare products, is seeking a BizTalk Technical lead to join their growing team.
The BizTalk Technical Lead is responsible for defining, developing and implementing integrations on a global EAI platform to support the Animal Nutrition and Aqua Division business units. In addition they will ensure that integrations are promoted to production and are handed off in a manageable and profession manner following ITIL process.
- Understands application architectures and has good command over integration platforms
- Can convert business requirements into a design
- Has the ability to see through the modular issues
- Can independently handle modular designs and can also do technical design work
- With experience should be able to play the role of module lead and mentor a small team of developers in programming, design and documentation
- Participates in architecture and design of solution; leads module level design and implementation
- Maps the project life cycle with the project manager
- Involved in the technical rollout and post-deliverable support
- Has effective client interaction skills
- Responsible for working with project manager to set and review overall quality of Deliverables
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Education: Undergraduate Degree in Computer ScienceMSc;
- Certification and experience with Biztalk 2010/2016
- Experience with .NET, SharePoint / MOSS , SQL SERVER 2012/2008, Asp.net , C#, VB.NET, WPF, WCF ( Any of these )
- Working experience of RDBMS, Data Acquisition &Management, System Integration, Product Implementation, EAI concepts – web services, APIs & ETL
- Module Lead – Module level design
- Resolving technical issues
- Project documentation
- Define and adhere to Quality guidelines
- Adheres to schedules
- Works hand in hand with DM for successful delivery of project
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Team player
- Process oriented
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.