Our Oil & Gas client is seeking a Business Analyst for a one-year contract in Calgary.
- Internal attest and contract compliance tasks with the goal of contributing to cost recoveries and the cost avoidance of non-compliance.
- Develop data analytical models using the Data Wrangling tool Alteryx to support internal attest testing.
- Contract compliance program to ensure adherence to contractual terms and applying lessons learned to procurement processes.
- Realize value through recommendation from contract compliance audits and lessons learned.
- Work closely with our client’s business units and stakeholders to develop and manage a Robotics Process Automation model based on processes.
Must Have Skills/ Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in Business Analysis and Audits/Assessments.
- Data Analytics with Project Management experience.
- Experience using data Wrangling Tools such as Alteryx or Knime.
- Technically strong with systems (ability to quickly learn SAP, Alteryx, Tableau, Spotfire, etc).
- Advanced knowledge in Excel or Access.
- A basic understanding of supply chain processes.
- A high attention to detail.
Nice to Have Skills/ Qualifications:
- Open Source Programing experience – R
- Prior experience supporting Robotics Process Automation projects (i.e. UiPath, Workfusion, Blue Prism).
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.