On behalf of our client, a leader in automation solutions, we are looking for Sales Executive to join their team in Montreal. Covering Montreal and Quebec east, your role will include establishing and maintaining valuable sales relationships. You will leverage your industry and financial business knowledge and drive new business through the identification, development, negotiation, and closure of new automation projects.
The Sales Executive is responsible for managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts.
- Identify prospects and create entry strategies
- Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business
- Coordinate the pursuit as well as the deal crafting and positioning
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations
- Create and maintain territory sales plan and Account plans
- Ensure all activities are accurate and current in CRM
This position will:
- Have a strong Business Development component for large projects in the East.
- Will have minimum travel requirement of 50%
- 10+ years of complex, solution selling sales experience to industrial clients, ideally to the refining, oil and gas, Metals & Mining industries
- Strong technical knowledge of DCS, Safety Systems, PLC controls, Instruments, and Advanced Applications for process optimization, management or control
- Past experience in closing deals of $2-3 + Million in contract value
- Ability to establish CXO level relationships
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
- Experience in business transformation solutions
Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science, or College degree with strong pertinent experience. An MBA, or graduate degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus.