Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Systems Developer to be part of a Developing high performance cloud technologies project for a 3 months assignment in Kanata, ON.
• BSc / MSc degree (Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent technical degree)
• At least 7 years of relevant technical experience in software development
• Development experience with software security is a must; Knowledge of IMA, LDAP, Secure Boot or keystone is an asset.
• Experience with Linux Software Development is a must
• Development experience with fault tolerant, carrier grade, high availability software is an asset
• Development experience with cloud-based and virtualization technologies, including Open Stack, is an asset
• Excellent programming skills using C/C++ and Python; exposure to other languages (SQL, XML, Perl, scripting) is an asset
• Contribution to the open source community is an asset
• Familiarity with iterative and agile/scrum software development processes is an asset
• Strong analytical and debugging skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional team player who works well in collaborative environments
• Self-managed, fast learner with the desire and ability to master new technologies
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org