Our Oil & Gas client is currently seeking a Contracts Administrator in Calgary. Reporting to the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Lead you will provide business support to the Projects SCM Group.
- Provide administrative assistance and support in the RFx process.
- Provide logistical support for Sourcing Teams.
- Interface with project controls on cost, performance, progress assessment, payments, reporting, trends, claims, disputes and change orders.
- Coordinate negotiation process.
- Develop, coordinate and manage the decision summary documentation and execution, ensuring appropriate sign-off from authorized management.
- Provide business support for the sourcing tool, including creating and maintaining complex spreadsheet templates for sourcing.
- Create, edit and maintain contracts in SAP/Contract Management System (CLM).
- Work with Business Unit contract owners to drive performance and compliance of contracts.
- Provide support with issuing and managing bid documents.
- Create and maintain advanced spreadsheet templates, export data, pivot tables, dashboards and analytics.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably in a contracts management, construction site, or fabrication yard environment.
- University diploma or degree in a related field.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills; Must have proficiency with pivot tables, macros, v-lookup, and data manipulation.
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Project Management Training or Certification.
- Previous experience using SAP or major ERP.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.