On behalf of our client, a leader in the space industry, we are looking for a senior level Contract Specialist
· Involved in proposal preparation and submission to potential customers.
· Drafts commercial agreements (e.g. Memorandum of Negotiations, Teaming arrangements, Licenses, Leases)
· Negotiates and administers contracts and subcontracts.
· Performs commonly used contracting methods and contract types related to pre-award, post-award and/or price/cost analysis functions to perform well defined and precedent contract actions.
· Solicits sources of supply and analyzes prices, previous performance, commitments and indications of financial responsibility and recommends the most advantageous offer.
· Company focal point for International Traffic in Arms Agreements, and Canadian Export Control
· Mandatory: Demonstrated knowledgeable in US and Canada export and government acquisition regulations as well as commercial contracting.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field; supported by courses in contracts/law.
· Minimum 10 years of experience in contracts/subcontracts management.
· Demonstrated experienced in commercial contracting, proposal and RFP drafting, and program management.
· ability to work with minimal supervision and have excellent presentation, fact-finding, negotiation and customer service skills.
· Strong verbal and written English communication skills. French communication skills would be an asset.
· Mandatory: All candidates must be able to obtain both CGP and ITAR clearance.