Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Sql Server DBA project for a Six months assignment in Durham, NC.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
SQL Server Database Administrator to implement and administer databases within a multi-tiered environment including clustered and non-clustered on both physical and virtual server hosts. The DBA will play a critical role in design, build, implementation, upgrade, and optimization of SQL Server databases in a Wintel environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent competency.
- Proficient in administering and tuning SQL Server Databases (2008 R2).
- Experience with SQL Server database upgrade to 2008 R2 preferred Experience with any 3rd Party SQL Server database tools (Toad, Foglight) preferred.
- 3+ years DBA experience in SQL Server environment.
- Ability to expand business relationships and work independently Certifications in specific area of consulting focus.
- Strong customer service skills Hands on experience with SQL Server database.
- Experience in writing/modifying DB triggers & procedures
- Experience with SQL Server application conversions/upgrades.
- Experience with developing and/or supporting MS SQL Server BI Stack, particularly SSRS and SSIST-SQL experience required.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.