Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for ECM Documentum Developer for 9 months' contract in Fairfield, OH
The ideal candidate will be proficient in designing, developing and configuring Documentum Enterprise Content Management Software. The Senior Documentum Consultant will work with the client in requirements validation activities and develop a detailed design for implementation. Resource will design and develop Business Process Model definitions, form template and task space configurations. The Senior Documentum Consultant will develop Documentum applications with xCP and WebTop.
Key Experience & Selection Criteria:
- BA/BS degree and 5-7-year experience, in ECM market
- Excellent inter-personal, oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Have sufficient range of knowledge and experience to be acknowledged as a subject matter expert (SME) in ECM solutions and applications.
- Experienced in selling (or selling support) and/or delivering ECM-related solutions to enterprise clients in public and private sector.
- Strong understanding of ECM market trends, client business drivers, and leading platform in the general ECM Market-place.
- Experience working with technology vendor companies to create compelling solutions.
- Experience with typical sales, consulting and software development methodologies.
- Self-starter, experience working in highly collaborative teams in matrix organizations
- Experienced in the following tools and technologies:
- Task space configuration and Forms Builder Form development
- Process Builder Workflow Development and configuration.
- EMC proven Professional certification is highly desired at this level. Candidates should hold Associate and/or Specialist level credentials for EMC Captiva, Document Sciences, Documentum/xCP, and/or SourceOne solutions.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.