ENERGY MANAGEMENT SERVICE DESIGNER
Our Client is one of the largest electrical and natural gas utility companies in Michigan, serving 6.7 million of the state’s 10 million residents.
We are currently looking for an Energy Management Service Designer to join the team!
Contract Duration: Until March 16, 2018
Location: Saginaw, Michigan
# of positions: one (1)
- Educated with a two-year Associate Degree in the scientific or technical field (48 scientific or technical credit hours as measured on a semester basis); or completed 2 years of college course work (60 Credits) towards a Bachelor degree in a technical field.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Possess strong computer (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- SAP & CAD experience
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients to receive highly advanced information and data
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of work procedures (which may involve the engineering design, work order preparation, field checking, scheduling coordination, material provisioning and ordering, billing, redlining, preparation of "as-builts," and work order reconciliation and closeout).
- Interact with other internal departments to resolve customer issues, and communicate, negotiate and counsel on a variety of topics including payment options, complex technical information or procedures, energy rates, and explaining company policy in a variety of energy-related areas.
- Interpret and analyze a wide variety of complex technical/scientific design projects, perform scheduling for multiple tasks or work coordination, and respond to customer inquiries including but not exclusive to new energy requests. These tasks involve the evaluation of alternative courses of action, recommending and coordinating the appropriate actions through the work process to meet customer energy needs.
- Coordinate with employees in other departments and/or external agencies to meet any special requirements of the energy request orders.
- Job will include field site visits to take field notes and/or work meet customers on site.