Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our IT clients in Bath, Maine is seeking for an SAP ABAP Developer to support their team.
- Must have at least 3 years of the following skills, and graduated with Computer Science Degree or equivalent: Required
- Troubleshoot and debug core SAP ABAP Demonstrated ability to utilize the core ABAP developer tools such as the ABAP Editor, Screen Painter, Function, and class builder Working knowledge of creating custom tables
- Core working knowledge of at least one or all the following SAP areas: Materials Management, Finance/Controlling and Warehouse Management Demonstrated ability to organize and conduct troubleshooting sessions with fellow developers, Basis Support, DBA’s and others as needed Knowledge of idocs
- Understanding the role requires some after hours on-call support Preferred
- Knowledge of SAP NetWeaver and SAP web applications Knowledge of SAP Workflow/Document Management Working knowledge of other SAP areas
- Basic knowledge of Java for web application integration Knowledge of external interfaces and connector to other non-sap components
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.