Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Healthcare clients in West Milwaukee, Wisconsin is seeking for an Order Management Specialist II their team.
- Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (OTR Regional Mgr, Install Specialist, OTR Logistics, Installation coordinator, application coordinator, Finance, 6 Sigma…).
- Order Entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimize Sales transfers.
- Fulfillment grounded on SCOT optimization.
- Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
- Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
- Set up contract review with Finance/OTR Regional Manager.
- Daily follow up of customer credit documentation and inventory.
- Follow shipment, installation, application via reports.
- Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
- Provide root cause on defect analysis.
- Bachelor s degree, OR
- Associates degree and 5 years related experience, OR
- High school diploma and 15 years related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Need to be able to prioritize
- Proactively follow up on open issues
- Basic accounting skills
- Previous GE Healthcare experience
- Current or previous experience in a project management, customer relations or order management role
- Previous experience supporting Sales or Service teams
- Proven ability to build relationships with remote colleagues
- Demonstrated aptitude and success in fostering solid, value-based relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to work extended hours & weekends during peak times of the year
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.