Our large IT Client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading communications company.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to join the team!
You will manage, coach and develop a small dedicated team of 2 – 3 Outside Plant Coordinator, and will assist in designing access network facilities to meet customer service dates.
You will track and manage exchange growth and development, additionally will provide regular updates and status reports.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: Barrie, Ontario
- Valid drivers licence.
- Post-Secondary Degree: Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, or a Civil Engineering Technologist diploma (preferably)
- Fluent (advanced) English language skills (oral and written)
- Project management experience
- PC Proficient – Advanced MS Word and Excel
- Monitor/manage network facilities using various computer-based programs (Network X, SAP, HSM, IPAIRS, Network Request, etc.)
- Knowledge/experience of Access Network Provisioning (asset)
- Knowledge of outside plant installation, maintenance or construction
- Leadership skills, negotiation skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task/time manage/prioritize
- Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement and take appropriate action
- Design access network facilities in a timely fashion to meet customer service dates
- Track and manage exchange growth and development
- Provide service for Voice and Mega service affecting orders by accessing various systems
- Provide regular updates and status reports
- Participate in the development of new processes and improvements to existing ones
- Able to deal with multiple implementation projects running simultaneously
- Monitor/manage network facilities using various computer-based programs eg.Network X,SAP,HSM, IPAIRS, Network Request etc.
- Coach and develop a dedicated staff of 2 – 3 Outside Plant Coordinators
- Interface and negotiate with municipalities, utilities, builders, building managers, and current and potential Bell customers
Working Conditions: a mixture of office work, field visits and off premise meetings with municipalities/consultants and other departments.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
We are North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.