Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for Front End Developer (UI) for 12 months’ contract in Akron, OH 44317 (Onsite)
- Seeking an experienced Front End Developer with a diverse and well-rounded background creating front end (web) user interface solutions.
- The ideal candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate their level of expertise in designing and developing Single Page Web (SPA) application software and their experience creating enterprise level solutions.
- Additionally, the person chosen for this role will have exceptional communications capabilities to contribute to design and development with responsibilities for our client.
- The Front-End Developer be responsible for delivering application development, testing, design and documentation expertise within the client project team.
- This individual will achieve success by seamlessly integrating into the client environment and meeting client established delivery milestones for personal assignments.
- Provide front end application development, coding and testing expertise
- Provide design review and best practices to client as key contributor to their existing project team
- Responsible for the overall delivery of assigned deliverables and projects on time and in accordance with client project and company standards Interpret customers (internal or external) & their needs; uses an appropriate range of skills & tools to have the desired impact on the customer, represent the Fujitsu brand & optimize commercial value for the company
- Demonstrate strong communication & presentation skills to establish interest, credibility & trust
- This is a staff augmentation assignment with the individual chosen joining the clients existing development team to write the code and provide unit testing for their assignments.
- The applications are used by the client in designing tires meaning candidates with a background developing scientific applications or a background in Mathematics or Engineering would have an advantage.
- Experience with Jquery, Angular, or Python would be helpful, but not required.
- The individual will be asked to work independently to develop the UI applications assigned to them.
- Must have very good command of the English language (speaking, writing, listening), quickly assimilate into the client work environment and be adaptable to incorporate client processes, procedures and standards into their work products. Previous experience working as a contractor would be a big benefit.
Required Skills includes:
- Familiarity with: Linux Python No SQL Database (Mongo DB)
- Candidates with a Math or Engineering background are preferred by not required.
- The engagement is 1 year with possibilities for a longer stay.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.