Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We are currently hiring for a Java Developer experience in O Fallon, MO for a 9 months contract assignment.
Skill Required / Desired/Amount of Experience
• Integrate at an enterprise level Java/J2EE, Spring, REST, SOAP, and other web services based solutions products by customizing infrastructure deployments and mapping interfaces for the customized software
• Take initiative in identifying areas open to improvements and takes necessary steps with an understanding of the accompanying impacts, dependencies and risks
• Assist with the creation of training materials and development activities to advance the capabilities of the platform.
• Review and assess technical and functional requirements, to identify and document gaps.
• Ability to take initiative and accountability for unforeseen delays and obstacles, openly communicates situation and adjusts resources accordingly.
• Translates various internal or external customer interactions to highlight key needs; prioritizes to meet those needs in a timely fashion with the customer.
• Knowledge of Middleware integrations and solution design
• Ability to implement and consume monitoring tools such as log analyzers and performance monitoring/analysis
• Ability to use and evangelize Agile toolsets such as Confluence and Jira
• Preferred additional qualifications:
• Intermediate to Expert level skill in Linux based distributions
• Intermediate level skill with Bamboo and other automation tools (such as Chef, Ruby, etc)
• Intermediate level skill with shell-scripting, such as ksh, Bash, and Python
• Intermediate to Expert level skill in debugging Java code, Object Oriented Design********
The Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.