Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
- One of our Communication clients in Montreal-QC is seeking a Language QA Engineer-Korean to support their team.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and executing functional and system tests for the Automotive program in Korean. Furthermore, the candidate will:
- Troubleshoot issues and write detailed bugs reports and status reports so that progress in testing can be easily tracked.
- Analyze new features and write functional test cases against their requirements in several domains.
- Work in the framework of an automated test infrastructure to improve the regression test suite of all existing and new functionalities. Add new test cases every sprint.
- Secure the agreed quality level for the preliminary and the final releases of the solution. Open, analyze and track bug resolution daily.
- Support the test coverage for the NLU core scenarios, optimization of functionalities, integration with actual solutions, NLU and rich interaction use cases (development of scenarios and validation).
- Participate in the intermediate and final customer acceptance activities.
- Create new methods and procedures to improve actual test coverage and efficiency.
- Report and maintain complex results in a clear and structured manner.
- Work with the development and research teams to plan and strategize releases on time.
- 0-4 years Industry experience in Software engineering (preferable QA).
- Korean native speaker.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Industry experience in Software Quality Assurance or Integration and Verification of SW solutions in complex environments.
- Motivated and good team player.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively.
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Multi-lingual capabilities in any European or Asian based languages.
- Solid understanding of computer and/or telecommunication networks and excellent troubleshooting skills in those environments.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating system.
- Programming languages knowledge: Java, C/C++, Perl/Python Scripting.
- Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
We encourage you to apply directly to us at www.ianmartin.com to ensure that your resume is viewed and responded to by the appropriate recruitment representative.
We take diversity seriously here at the Ian Martin Group. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
All applications are reviewed and will be responded to.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.