Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Legacy Development Lead on a 18 month assignment in Toronto-ON.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Mainframe/Middleware developer background [working experience];
- Proven working experience as a Mainframe Developer (CICS/Cobol/JCL/VSAM/SUPRA/DB2);
- Working experience as a technical System Analyst;
- Working experience using Agile methodology;
- Working experience within fast paced environment;
- Ability to work both independently, and within team atmosphere;
- Strong analytical, technical, and organizational skills;
- Scheduling (CA-7, CAD and/or Batch runner) experience;
- Mainframe System Automation;
- Strong attention to details;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Experience with Lotus Notes, SAS, FOCUS is a definite bonus.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.