Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Mainframe Developer I for a five-month assignment in Quebec City.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
A Canadian Subsidiary of Fujitsu – World's 3rd largest provider of information and communications technology (ICT) – Fujitsu Canada combines the expertise of its 2,400 employees with the power of ICT to contribute to the success of organizations and increase their competitiveness . His engagement? Focus on the needs of the client to find the solution that will meet his expectations. What distinguishes it? His way of using his global capabilities for the benefit of the local market. Watchword? Innovate.
Working at Fujitsu Canada means being part of a team of talented professionals from a variety of areas of expertise. Even better, Fujitsu's more than 170,000 experts from around the globe make up the network. But above all, it's choosing a stimulating and rewarding career tailored to your ambitions. Ready to shape the future with us?
For our Quebec office, we are looking for candidates to fill a position as a .NET programmer analyst.
The System Maintenance and Evolution Service D must carry out analysis and production work to meet the needs of its customers.
This work involves, in a particular way, the mission system R4: Data Acquisition.
Overall, the target solutions to be implemented will make it possible to automate processes, or process segments, currently performed manually, as well as ease the maintenance and evolution of the functionalities of the R4 system.
To support the completion of this work, Revenu Québec requires two external resources in a departmental environment, requiring special expertise in SQL and / or PL / SQL, as well as in the ability to perform functional tests with a high level of accuracy. . The ability to read and understand the .Net programming language may be relevant.
1. Take note of the functional architecture file (s) and the product booklet;
2. Consult the users;
3. Make or modify the functional files;
4. Present and validate functional files to users;
5. Perform programming and unit tests using the tools available at Revenu Québec;
6. Make modifications and additions to the components in collaboration with the software architect;
7. Before the start of production, make corrections to the anomalies contained in the functional files;
8. Support users in the preparation of acceptance testing, strategy, case inventory;
9. Follow the progress of the tests and correct the anomalies;
10. Perform any other activity related to this mandate.
1. Have an undergraduate degree in the field of information technology or a relevant discipline;
2. Have three (3) years of experience in functional analysis in a client-server environment operating on an ORACLE database and using one of the following languages: SQL Design, PL-SQL and COBOL on UNIX;
3. Have two (2) years of experience in completing the functional files;
4. Have two (2) years of experience in the analysis, design and automation of unit and unit tests integrated with Visual Studio in projects of more than 2000 days in length. using simulated object techniques (mocking);
5. Have one (1) year of experience in the development or maintenance of systems using one of the Microsoft .NET programming models (C # or VB.Net, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF), PL / SQL programming language and the Visual Studio Team Foundation Server development environment in projects involving multiple workgroups;
6. Designed and performed system and inter-system test specifications for projects with a size of more than 2,000 days.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.