Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Technician for a 12 months assignment in Milwaukee, WI.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
The client is interested in candidates who have experience providing technical support and troubleshooting to manufacturing processes.
Specifically experience with automation/robotics and data analysis is critical.
We are also interested in candidates who have less experience (but still in automation/robotics and data analysis) if they show an eagerness and aptitude to learn
Shift 1st and 2nd
- Join a high-performing team that is creating the future of the world’s fastest CT-detector components. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building & testing critical CT-detector components & subsystems.
- Testing built components & assemblies to exacting standards.
- Assist on manufacturing capacity growth projects (yield growth, cycletime reduction).
- Execute qualifications for manufacturing equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Cascade training throughout the line and maintain/update training records.
- Engage in Lean workouts to improve processes.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.