Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Technician III to be part of a Manufacturing project for a 12 months assignment in Milwaukee Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Candidates should have technical support and troubleshooting experience to manufacturing processes. Specifically experience with automation/robotics and data analysis is critical
- Building & testing critical CT-detector components & subsystems.
- Testing built components & assemblies to exacting standards.
- Assist on manufacturing capacity growth projects (yield growth, cycletime reduction).
- Execute qualifications for manufacturing equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Cascade training throughout the line and maintain/update training records.
- Engage in Lean workouts to improve processes.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.