Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer for a 12 months assignment in Milwaukee, WI.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Engineering Prototype Processing and Coordination
- Process, document, transport, and prepare prototype parts throughout the engineering laboratory and manufacturing environment.
- Design carts, assembly fixtures, and parts storage devices.
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical engineering, Industrial engineering
Some basic experience, but fresh out of school is ok, this could work well for someone looking to get a year work on their resume for the future.
- If that is the case, would need to have a senior design project on the resume where they designed something mechanically oriented.
- Hands on experience a major plus
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.