Our Guelph client, who specializes in animal welfare, is seeking 2 .NET Developers to join their growing team. The Developer is responsible for creating software to be used globally by internal users and external partners. In addition to developing new applications and modules, the individual will also assist in testing, deployment, maintenance and support of the applications through scheduled projects and maintenance releases.
- Responsible for creative aspects, including graphics, and UI layout (Telerik, responsive design);
- Integrate/create web-services into/for our web application (JSON, API-Apigee);
- Design, and develop reporting components using Crystal Reports – Business Objects;
- Code and Bug management and version control using Visual Studio 2015-7 ,Microsoft Team Foundation Server;
- Work on a range of development tasks including requirements analysis, programming, configuration control, debugging, and testing;
- Experience in collaborative decision making in an agile environment specifically regarding architecture and design of applications
- Third level application support is an expectation of the position.
- Computer Science or MIS degree
- 3-6 years of .NET web programming experience
- Experience in designing and developing ASP.net pages;
- Solid skill set in development of user and server controls;
- Sound reports programming and design skills using Crystal Reports;
- Strong knowledge of OOD and OOP;
- Good knowledge of SQL Server scripting and programming;
- Exposure to Windows Server 2008-12,16
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.