Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for .Net Developer for 4-months contract in Quebec, QC
1. Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
2. Master an agile development method such as Scrum, scrumban, kanban;
3. Master the development and maintenance of systems in a .Net and WEB environment similar to Revenu Québec with a distributed architecture according to Microsoft standards;
4. Mastering software engineering concepts (code refactoring, test automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development (TDD), behavior-driven development (BDD), collective ownership of the code, Code review, binomial programming, mocking techniques, etc.).
5. Knowledge of programming in a .Net environment using: VB, C #, Visual Studio (ILS, ASP, etc.);
7. Experience with object-oriented concepts and some of the following technologies: MVC5, MVW, AJAX, REST / SOAP, Angular JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, JSON etc.);
8. Experience in the drafting of functional specifications and system and inter-system test specifications;
9. Knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
The work requires a good knowledge of HTLM, CSS, JQuery, Ajax and .Net, in an environment composed of QUnit, Bower and NPM tools, and will address certain concepts of accessibility and the use of ARIA. They will also be able to use a knowledge of the C #, XML and XSL languages ??used with Oracle. Knowledge of these tools and languages ??is therefore an asset.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.