Our large Oil & Gas client is seeking a Senior Change Specialist in Houston, Texas. In this role, you will lead the development and implementation of transformational change approaches, strategies and plans for transformational change. The Senior Change Specialist will coordinate closely with the Results Delivery Office change management team, to ensure consistent quality and approach of change support across all of our client’s initiatives.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Senior change expert for the assigned initiative.
- Lead the development and implementation of transformational change approaches, strategies and plans for the transformation initiative including but not limited to:
- Change impact assessments.
- Stakeholder assessment and engagement plans.
- Organizational readiness monitoring and measuring.
- Sponsor assessment and engagement (and coaching as required).
- Communication and training plans.
- Sustainment plans.
- Identify risks associated with people side of change – develop plans to mitigate and/or address risks as required.
- Participate in the community of change practitioners at the organization.
- Align to Results Delivery Office program requirements including coordination with other transformational initiatives and communication and capability activities supporting the overall transformation program.
- Follow our client’s change methodology (founded in Prosci).
Key Skills Required:
- 5-7 years of broad business experience including change leadership roles on large transformational projects (designing and leading change management plans).
- Deep knowledge, understanding and experience in organizational change management principles and methodologies.
- Ability to think and act strategically while operating with sufficient granularity to gain an in depth understanding of the activity and issues.
- Ability to deliver tactical components of the change plans (communications, etc.)
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization; has adept relationship management and credibility building skills.
- Organized to deal with multiple competing projects and demands.
- Exceptional and concise communication skills – both written and verbal – for all audiences and across a variety of communication vehicles.
- Project Management knowledge and experience.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to work independently however also with ability to work with (and leverage) internal change networks and program-level community.
- Post Secondary Degree in Business, Psychology, or Communications preferred.
- Prosci Certified.
- PMP or Adult Education Certifications.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.