Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for Oracle VCP Technical Consultant for 5 months’ contract in Charlotte, NC 28262 (Expenses Paid Project)
- Client is seeking a highly motivated, strategic minded individual to lead/Manage a map & gap analysis of business requirements with Oracle eBusiness Suite Release 12 Value Chain Planning modules.
- The individual will be responsible for leads, troubleshooting and supporting the Oracle R12 Value Chain planning modules (ASCP, Demantra,).
- Experience in GOP, ATP, Unconstraint and Constraint plans will be plus.
- This position requires a high-level understanding of the Order to Cash and manufacturing process.
- Value Chain Planning (VCP) Technical Lead Experience in at least two full Oracle11i and/or R12 implementation/upgrade projects with Oracle VCP Planning (ASCP/Demantra) modules.
- Setup, implement and support Oracle R12 Value Chain Planning modules ASCP, Demantra across multiple Platforms Design and document Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirements.
- Perform Production Support activities for organizations internal customers.
- Perform Conference Room Pilots, User Acceptance and other activities required to be done in a Oracle ERP implementation project.
- Implement the developed solutions in Oracle ERP based environment.
- Research and evaluate new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs. Drive business process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related information systems best practice deployment.
- Provide in-depth technical consultation to Business Unit and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.