Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for an Oracle WMS Consultant for a 5+ months assignment in Saint Louis, MO
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Job Description & Requirements:
Oracle WMS Consultant:
- Mandatory Module: Oracle WMS, MSC.
- Secondary Module: Oracle INV, Shipping, WIP, BOM.
Experience and Skill sets requirement:
- 4-10 Years of experience in respective modules as stated above Strong understanding of business process in respective area.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot business problem in a highly customized environment.
- Good understanding of core Oracle ERP concepts like KFF, Value Sets, Roles and Responsibilities, Profiles, Form Functions.
- Must have basic understanding of Oracle SQL so that they can write their own query for data mining.
- Ability to translate business requirement into a good technical requirement to development team.
- Good communication skills and ability to talk to users and stakeholders to understand their problem and propose a solution.
- Ability to work with in house IT team of analysts and developer in a One Team environment.
- Able to handle multiple assignment at one time.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.