Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Process Lead, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for a twelve-month assignment in Ottawa, ON.
If you have the following skills, connect with us
- Excellent analytical/problem solving abilities, leadership and service management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, presentation, customer, business and negotiation skills
- Direct people management experience with the ability to drive the activities of multi-person teams
- Excellent organizational skills with a developed and demonstrated ability to plan and manage priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ease in dealing with senior leaders and ability to build strong networks and working relationships.
- Positive, proactive and professional attitude.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly developed sense of motivation, independence, diplomacy and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handle challenging situations and work well under pressure and within tight timelines
- Experience with IaaS transition programs
- ITIL certification
- Bilingualism (French/English)
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.