Years of Experience: 1-3 Years (Junior)
Work Location: Saskatoon, SK – Corporate Office
Rotation Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
Approx. Duration: October 10, 2017 to December 1, 2018
Reporting to: Project Procurement Manager
Our large Mining Client is looking for a motivated, team oriented professional who values integrity, safety and the environment and strives to incorporate those values into their everyday achievements.
As a procurement/contracts specialist working closely with the construction and project management teams, you will apply best practices and a framework of processes in the development of construction contracts and material orders.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in business or another related field
- 1 – 3 years of experience in procurement/contract development (Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered)
- Experience in a projects or construction environment
- Supply Chain Management Certification (asset)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of procurement including identification, negotiation and implementation of appropriate pricing, terms and reporting frameworks
- Drive development and implementation of various types of procurement
- Assist the project procurement manager with development and monitoring of contractors’ performance materials/equipment procurement performance in accordance to terms and conditions