Do you want to work for the largest automotive companies? They are currently looking for a Product Program Development Analyst to support their facility in Oshawa, ON. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
• As part of GM’s Customer Care and Aftersales (CCA) Organization, the Product Program Development Analyst will need to work closely with the GM and ACDelco Marketing teams, finance, purchasing, warehousing, supply chain, engineering, legal, dealers and distributors, the sales field staff, and suppliers.
• The Product Program Development Analyst will primarily be responsible to assist the Product Managers with data analytics. General themes for data analytics will include product line analysis, pricing, market share, program reports/tracking, inventory requirements, cross-referencing product lists, and sales forecasting for product launches.
• Collaborate with the Product Development, marketing, sales, and field teams in completing Product Line Analysis. You will consider such inputs as sales trends, competitive analysis of pricing/quality/programs, warranty trends, customer loyalty, and contribution margins
• Help Product Managers launch new Part Numbers / new Product Lines and to help manage promotional programs
• Help the Product managers with the gathering, reporting, and interpretation of data
• Perform GM-to-competitive part number cross referencing and pricing as required
• Automate/enhance existing reports, macros, and Access templates/queries used by Product managers
• Assist in writing/updating Dealer and ACDelco bulletin communications
• Assist the Product team in problem solving cataloguing issues
• Process owner for documenting new product / new part number launch process and for documenting GM Dealer and ACDelco parts warranties
• Become subject matter expert & field resource for ACDelco electronic catalogue concerns
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, including ability to manipulate and interpret data, and statistical models
• Expert knowledge of Excel with extensive knowledge of database development tools such as SQL, MS Access, with proficiency in VBA
• Strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills
• Highly adaptable and able to work independently and in a team environment
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
• Technical undergraduate degree in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an Information Technology focus is desirable