Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our IT clients is looking for an Project Control Officer for 12-month contract in Montreal, QC.
Support the program manager and project managers by planning, monitoring and controlling projects at the project schedule, activities and budgets, including tracking invoicing of deliverables from external firms;
- Create and maintain EPM project plans;
- Anticipate and optimize planning in collaboration with the project manager;
- Ensuring compliance with administrative processes (eg request for change).
Project Managers / PCOs will support approximately 4 to 6 Project Officers on several projects totaling approximately $ 10M annually.
Skills Requirement: Profile
- Experience as a PCO Senior: compulsory;
- Experience in project monitoring, including planning, organizing and coordinating project activities;
- Extensive experience with MS-Project;
- Extensive experience with EPM: mandatory;
- Synthesis, organizational skills, rigor, leadership, proactivity and autonomy;
- Experience in monitoring external firms, including monitoring of invoicing;
- Ability to optimize activities to reduce budgets and meet project deadlines;
- Experience in monitoring several parallel projects;
- Report on project monitoring to management and the project manager;
- Have a university degree in computer science or management, or any combination of relevant experience and training.
Expected Start Date: 08/21/2017
Expected End Date: 09/15/2018
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.