Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Controller for a 12-Month assignment in Montreal, Quebec.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Master's degree in project management is an asset
- Three (3) to five (5) years as a project planner. Experience in the construction industry will be considered an important asset.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Project / Enterprise Project Management (EPM) 2010 or Microsoft Project Online
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications (MS Project, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio); you master the advanced features of Excel.
- Knowledge of document management best practices and familiarity with the Sharepoint tool
- Knowledge of project cost management and familiarity of Oracle modules (Project Costing, Contract, iProcurement) associated with these functions
- Knowledge of PMBOK and other project management methodologies.
- PMI certification (CAPM or PMP) desirable
- AACE PSP Certification desirable
Communicate skillfully (listening, tact)
- Sense of planning and prioritization
- Ability to understand the big picture while having the attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to adapt to change and work independently and as a team
- Leadership and diplomacy
- Organization, rigor and structure
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Some trips will be required
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.