Project Manager- Assistant
This is a term position located in London.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Assisting Project Manager to ensure project deliverables meet schedule, budget, and scope
- Track project schedule by maintaining and updating WBS
- Participate in and sometimes lead project status calls while updating and issuing Team Journal/ Critical Action register
- Assist Project Manager in identifying and resolving project issues
- Update materials/ project status mechanisms for Project Manager to provide status reporting to project sponsors and senior management
• Minimum of 2 years project management experience
• Knowledge of project management best practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Project and MS Office Suite Tools
Essential skills / competencies:
The successful candidate must have:
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with multi-disciplinary tasks and projects
• Flexibility to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to immediately adapt to change in direction, focus, or team needs
• Shows creativity and initiative
• Adaptability in a dynamic, complex and fast past delivery environment.
• Candidates must be comfortable communicating with employees at all levels of the organization.