Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator on a 11 months long assignment in Toronto-ON.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
One (1) Project Coordinator is required to support critical project management and integration activities in order to ensure successful delivery of a complex IT data migration project. The Project requires additional support due to size and scale of scope, deliverables and dependencies.
* Knowledge & Skills
• Post-secondary education in a technology related field, business administration or related field
• 5 years of experience in scheduling meetings, monitoring, documenting and communicating issues, risks, decisions and action items as well as changes to the project plan, and ensuring these follow the guidelines of the Program Office
• 5 years of experience in project coordination, project management, or project control officer role
• 2 years of experience working on large scale or enterprise IT data migration projects
• 5 years of experience with monitoring and reporting on project progress and delivery using, MS Project, MS Visio and MS Power point
• 2 years of experience with maintaining a central repository of project schedules, plans, reporting and deliverables
• 2 years of experience with an Integrated Project Management Framework and Methodology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Maintain and update program plan documentation, including schedule, dependencies, resource plans, and issues and risk logs (ongoing activity);
• Support program leadership in tracking and project interdependencies
• Assist with communication to project team and project managers with respect to the schedule and dependencies (ongoing activity).
• Establish priorities and aid in project and program level tasks as needed.
• Coordinate program and PMO team members to complete assigned tasks within allocated time;
• Perform analysis of program plan performance, status and trends;
• Maintain relationships with Project Managers and Coordinators to handle expectations;
• Consolidate individual project stream information to generate program views on a weekly basis
• Provide support to Project Managers, Program Manager and Program Director in preparation of meeting materials, such as project-related presentations or options analysis, as required.
• Monitor, facilitate and escalate critical action items related to key project risk mitigations strategy and issues/actions execution
• Support project managers and teams with project related priorities (if/when required)
• Coordinate Program/Project meeting room logistics, reservations and administration
ABOUT IAN MARTIN GROUP: Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.