Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We are currently hiring for a Project Manager in Lansing, MI for a 12-month contract assignment.
EPMO supporting MDHHS is requesting a Project Manager to provide project management and support services for the implementation of MDHHS – MiWIC Mobile infrastructure readiness, Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (OBRA) vendor management – Phase 2, and Newborn Screening Online Enhancement projects.
This senior project manager will be working on projects under the behavioral and public health program area.
This position will specifically run complex IT projects that are prioritized and assigned by the behavioral and public health area.
Strong IT project management skills and Agile Scrum methodology is required to run and manage several scrum teams.
This resource must have the ability to work in a matrix organization and must have good interpersonal skills to interact with multiple teams (in house development team, vendor teams, infrastructure teams and business stakeholders).
- Five years’ experience – Knowledge of State of Michigan PMM’s process (or comparable PM practices)
- Five year’s experience – Knowledge of State of Michigan Project Management (SUITE) processes (or comparable processes)
- Five year’s experience Ability to handle multiple projects with sizes ranging from small to Enterprise wide (from $100k to over $2mil projects)
- Two years’ experience – Project Management of deployment, development, experience with Agile Scrum
- Three years’ experience – MUST have experience working in a PMO environment
Nice to have:
- Two years’ experience – Government experience
- Two years’ experience – PMP Certified
- Five year’s experience – Project Management experience working with multiple vendors and multiple project teams
- Three years’ experience – Experience writing Statement of Work and Change Notices to contracts
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.