Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager for a six months assignment in Auburn Hills, MI.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Ability to communicate with C-level executives about project status and overall project vision.
- Experience managing 10+ teams (including offshore), define KPIs for the project activities, and measure the teams progress against defined KPIs.
- Experience on Agile projects (personas, story points, sprints, backlogs, etc.
- Experience documenting story points in consultations with business stakeholders.
- Ability to translate story points into actionable items with technical teams.
- Desirable – technical background on messaging protocols (e.g. MQ etc).
- Prepare a project plan, communication plan, and adjust the plans according to progress and interdependencies.
- Provides cross-vendor communication in a multi-vendor project.
- Experience with application modernization is a plus.
- Using problem-solving, critical thinking skills, and independent thinking to overcome challenges.
- Communicating in writing and verbally and with clarity.
- Accountability for meeting commitments and deadlines.
- Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.