Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for Project Manager for a 12-month assignment in Dearborn, Michigan.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- MS Project, MS Office (Excel, Word)
- 3-5 years of experience in project management
- Seeking an energetic and highly organized individual to provide Project Administration for our team of professionals working in Dearborn, MI.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be an individual with a desire to learn at the hands of experienced professional’s best practices for meeting client expectations and organizing project responsibilities.
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining project schedules is desired. Individuals management and business analysis highly desired.
- The person chosen for the role will build and maintain project schedules, collect project details from the team, produce reports and develop project documentation.
- Additional duties include assisting the project managers in identifying, analysing and coordinating modifications to project deliverables, resource allocation & forecasting, and provide project status reports and metrics.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.