Do you want to work for a company deploying technological talent on the frontlines?
What if they made products that enriched lives every day?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have immediate need for your kind of talent.
We represent an Information Technology Company and are urgently seeking a Strategic Advisor PMO for a 6 months’ contract assignment at Montreal, QC.
• Advise and support the unit in developing solutions based on Microsoft platforms
• Design and realize software architectures for complex systems tasks
Obtain the services of a strategic advisor to:
• Define a charter and main services for the project office (2-3 days)
• Identify the approaches, tools and methods used (5 days)
• Diagnose and propose a plan to standardize methodologies, tools and coaching, including proposals for measurement elements. (10 days)
• Target standard recommendations (2 days)
• Produce a preliminary plan of implementation, including a change management approach (5 days)
• Other Related Tasks
Skills Requirement: Requirements and qualifications:
• University degree in a discipline appropriate to the position;
• PMP certification;
• Ten (10) years experience in project / program management and project office management;
• Experience in setting up IT project offices;
• Minimum three (3) years experience as a PMO in large scale organizations
• Experiences in change management;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Established strategic mind and strong analytical and synthesis skills;
• Knowledge of the ICT environment.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.