Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for SAFe Agile Scrum Master / Release Train Engineer for 8 months’ contract in Seattle, Washington
Project Manager III, 6-10 years’ experience Required Qualifications:
- Must have significant experience delivering Agile projects in a SAFe environment.
- Work with the client to implement the SAFe process within the current environment.
- This requires someone skilled in implementing agile processes and coaching the management and team members on how to perform their roles.
- The Chief Scrum Master for the Agile Release Train
- Facilitates release planning readiness and the Release Planning Meeting
- Assists program execution and tracking
- Interface to Release Management Team– Facilitates Scrum of Scrums–
- Ensures collaboration within and across trains–
- Escalates impediments and helps manage risk– Helps drive program-level continuous improvement
- 8 years’ experience delivering applications in an Agile environment
- At least 2 years’ experience delivering applications in SAFe
- Experience in coaching team members on use of agile techniques
- Scrum Master certification preferred
- Must have top-notch excellent communication skills
- Experience in implementing agile processes within a large organization.
- Demonstrated experience being proactive to drive consensus
- SAFe SPC4 certification strongly preferred
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.