Our large Oil & Gas client is currently seeking a Records Analyst in Edmonton. The Records Analyst will assist the Records Coordinator and the Construction Services Supervisor in performing a variety of administrative support tasks. A key responsibility of this position is supporting the records management program for our client's Mainline Projects (MLP) Integrity Dig program.
This position also assists with: training on processes and procedures; notification to internal and external stakeholders of changes in our client's standards and specs; managing the inspectors evaluation database; managing all forms and templates; updating documents on SharePoint; creating related processes and procedures and performs related duties as assigned.
- Perform quantity checks to electronic and hard copy records to make sure all documents and records have been managed in accordance with procedures and standards.
- Ensure that all records derived from the Integrity Dig program are quantified and turned over to Technical Records in a timely manner.
- Ensure documents and records control processes, procedures and best practices are implemented within the Mainline Projects department.
- Liaise with Liquid Pipelines Technical Records and other departments to ensure the timely turnover of all records and documentation.
- Support the Mainline Projects team and field personnel in all activities related to document and records management.
- Provide training to internal and external team members in all tools used for document and records control as required.
- Provide notifications to vendors and contractors via SCM on OMM and other Technical Standards changes.
- Help with the coordination of inspectors training sessions.
- Help with the development of training support material.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities;
- University degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of directly related experience in records management and/or administrative support for a large private or public organization.
- A minimum of 3 years’ construction experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to accurately communicate and receive ideas, instructions, questions, problems and solutions.
- Strong working knowledge with the use of Microsoft office software i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Strong analytical, data management and organizational skills.
- Process driven and attention to detail.
- Prioritization and multi-tasking ability.
- High level of customer service and relationship building capabilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Presentation and training capabilities.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.