Our large Oil & Gas client is seeking a Records Analyst in Edmonton. The Records Analyst will support our client's MLP Construction Services team in performing a variety of tasks. A key responsibility of this position is supporting the records management program for the Mainline Projects (MLP) Integrity Dig program.
This position also assists with: training on processes and procedures; quality checks to MLP records, follow up on quality deficiencies, notification to internal and external stakeholders of changes in our standards and specs; managing our inspector’s evaluation database; managing MLP forms and templates; updating documents on SharePoint; creating related processes and procedures and performs related duties as assigned.
- Perform quantity and quality checks to MLP records.
- Ensure that all records derived from the Integrity Dig program are quantified and turned over to Technical Records in a timely manner.
- Ensure documents and records control processes, procedures and best practices are implemented within the Mainline Projects department.
- Help to closure records’ quality deficiencies.
- Liaise with Liquid Pipelines Technical Records and other departments to ensure the timely turnover of all records and documentation.
- Support the Mainline Projects team and field personnel in all activities related to document and records management.
- Provide training to internal and external team members in all tools used for document and records control as required.
- Provide notifications to vendors and contractors via SCM on OMM and other Technical Standards changes.
- Liaison with LP Quality to discuss changes to our Construction Services and quality program and changes to IMS-08.
- Help with the coordination of inspectors training sessions.
- Help with the development of training support material.
- Create applicable process and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities;
- University degree or technical diploma.
- Minimum three years of experience in QC of technical records.
- Minimum three years of experience dealing with document management.
- Minimum four years of experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to accurately communicate and receive ideas, instructions, questions, problems and solutions
- Strong working knowledge with the use of Microsoft office software i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Strong analytical, data management and organizational skills.
- Process driven and attention to detail.
- Prioritization and multi-tasking ability.
- High level of customer service and relationship building capabilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Presentation and training capabilities.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.