Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries.
This is where you come in:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with high level of confidentiality
- Establishes and maintains a system for managing office routine
- Assists in planning, conducting and evaluating projects
- Monitors programs and projects
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group
- Performs special assignments as requested by department
- Maintains technical expertise and procedural knowledge
- Keeps supervision advised of work in process
- Assumes operational assignments as a working member
- Attends meetings/disseminates information
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access applications
- High level of oral and written communications skills
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Ability to plan, organize, and document tasks
- Knowledge of technology in area to which assigned
- Analytical ability where problems are somewhat complex
- Three-five years work experience
- Two years college or equivalent training
We have an immediate opening for Rental Coordinator a on a 12-month assignment in Oshawa, ON