Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for Salesforce Technical Architect for 12-month contract in Parsippany, NJ
Job Description & Requirements:
- The SaaS Technical Architect is expected to lead Practice efforts in both presale and implementation by understanding the customer’s business, processes and system needs, and representing the experience and capabilities of the organization from a technical perspective. The SA will be required to have extensive experience in Salesforce functionality, technology, implementation, and development methodology. The Technical Architect will also be responsible for designing and documenting solutions, providing support throughout testing and deployment phases, and transitioning to client technology teams.
- Ownership of all technical aspects of a force.com implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Responsible for directing and managing developer resources to accomplish project goals in Visualforce, Apex, AJAX and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Leading technical end to end solution for business processes using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service cloud & force.com platform and writing technical design documents.
- Works with other technical team members representing back office application to design seamless integration between all the involved applications.
- Recommend build vs. buy when It comes to third party integrations for the SFDC stack
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all product offerings and recommend new features and modifications based on experiences with past clients
- Experienced in integration architecture. Specifically, integrating external, on premise systems with Salesforce.com via middleware products
- Experience with Salesforce integration patterns, strong knowledge in web service API’s & governor limits
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed multiple complex data migrations to SFDC
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years of successful IT experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior SFDC Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrix-ed organization
- At least one of the following SFDC certifications: Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce
- Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
- Demonstrated thought leader in SaaS solutions and technologies
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- Industry knowledge in one or more industry verticals, emphasis on Finance/Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, Agriculture
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely
related field or equivalent experience; graduate degree preferred but not required
- Willingness to travel 50-60%
- Ability to excel in an unstructured environment of rapid growth and constant evolution
- Strong presentation and communication skills preferred
- Experience managing the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.