Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for Bilingual SAP Project Manager (English-Japanese) for 10 months’ contract in Richardson, TX 75082
- Experience as a Project Manager having managed full life cycle projects
- Experience as an overall Integration Manager or Solution Architect role on mid to large scale projects
- Experience with multiple SAP modules; having prior hands on configuration skills
- Prior consulting experience with a management or IT consulting firm
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimally 10 years’ experience with SAP, at least five years of implementation experience as a strong Project Manager or Solution Architect
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Experience presenting to large groups focused on SAP solutions and functionality
- Business process analysis and design experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process design and implementation
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- ASAP methodology experience desired
- Exposure to SAP ACTIVATE or other Project Methodologies desired but not required
- PMI certification desired, but not required
- General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and business assessment / strategy
- Project management: led medium to large teams of 5-50 resources (both consulting and client employees)
- Experience interacting with clients and building business relationships
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and critical thinking skills
- Experience scoping and estimating SAP implementation projects
- Must be fluent in speaking English and Japanese
- Able to travel between US and Japan with no restrictions
Technical Skills needed:
- Experience with technology in one or more of the following areas:
- SAP ECC 6.0
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management desired, but not required
- SAP Project Management including the SAP ASAP or Activate methodology
- Strong Microsoft skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, and Visio
- Solution Manager experience required in the areas of Business Process and Application Configuration Documentation
- Experience with the core SAP modules and understanding of the integration points between: FICO, SD, MM, and Project Systems
- Exposure to other SAP modules and processes for SCM, SRM, CRM, and BI Tools and technologies
- Must be fluent in speaking English and Japanese. Able to travel between US and Japan with no restrictions
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.