Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
As our business grows, the need to connect with people like you grows. You wouldn’t have found your way to this advertisement if you were not interested in what we can do to help you, would you?
Now for the good stuff.
We have an opening in Cranberry Woods, PA for a 4 months.
A major need for our customer(s) are SAP QIM ( Quality Issue Management ) in the IT Industry.
This QIM product allows you to cope with all kind of issues and activities along your complete product lifecycle and supply chain.
Subject matter expert in Enterprise Package Solutions.
- Implements enterprise package solutions based on business process design requirements.
- Works with the client to evaluate the various HR processes and consult on the optimal solutions to be implemented.
- Recognizes business processes that can be improved through technology and or business recommend/build solutions.
- Creates business requirement documents to ensure technical specifications can be developed.
- Documents specification, user manuals, procedures and other relevant information.
- Understands the impact that technology platforms and trends have on the selection and design of enterprise-wide packaged business solutions.
- Develops strong working relationships with key customer contacts, serving as their main point of contact for product knowledge and implementation efforts.
- Provides subject matter expertise within industry, product, and process specialty areas.
- Cost-justifies packaged solutions and develops implementation plans and budgets.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents and business requirements.
- Must be detail oriented, quality driven and have demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills.