Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for an Sr. SAP Warranty Management Consultant for a 6+ months assignment in Los Angeles, CA 90035
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Job Description & Requirements:
Automotive Industry Warranty Management experience required. The project is very long term (can go up to 3 years), so 6 months contract to hire for the right candidate.
Experience and Skill sets requirement:
SAP Warranty Management consultant with 8-12 years of experience in – Automotive Industry Warranty Management experience
Experience with maintaining and supporting the SAP Warranty Management System for an automobile OEM setting. Familiarity with the Warranty Management process but is not limited to:
- Claim creation
- Determination of the reference object and enriching the claim with data from the object
- Checks on incoming and outgoing claim versions (IC / OC), master warranty check
- Message (credit note) issuing claimant
- Posting FI/C and reversal
- Claim closure
- Defined Add-On Points for additional processes
- Dealer portal integration
- Recall handling
- Authorization Claims
- Return parts handlingo Supplier recovery
- Automatic tracking of product/services under warranty period.
- Reimbursement of claim expenses with-in validity.
- Identifying the products/services under warranty
- Validating the authenticity of warranty claims Excellent understanding of integration between Warranty and VMS Complete knowledge of warranty claim validation and substitution rules.
- Good understanding of master warranty definition and assignment to vehicles.
- Excellent ability to debug ABAP code and able to understand existing design through analysis of code.
- Propose new changes efficiently. Ability to identify the impact of proposed changes to existing process.
- Validating whether the product/service issue highlighted by customer falls under warranty
- Defining the effects of warranties on pricing & invoicing Monitoring expenses incurred due warranty issues
- Maintain and Support new and existing warranty programs including the maintenance of master warranty codes, labor codes, extended warranty programs and other related data points supporting the warranty programs.
- Ability to document new warranty management business requirements and implement the necessary system configuration to support the new business requirement criteria
- Provides maintenance and support for dealer labor and parts warranty rates, support for recall maintenance, and assistance on tracking down warranty claim issues. Provide system operations support for all aspects of the Warranty Management Business Processes.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com